1. The daily use environment of the garage door should be kept dry and not in a damp environment. The surface of the motor should be kept clean, especially the air inlet should not be obstructed by impurities such as dust and fibers.
2. Ensure that the garage door motor has good lubrication during operation. Generally speaking, the garage door motor needs to be replenished or replaced with lubricating grease every 5000 hours of operation. If bearings are found to be overheated or the lubrication deteriorates during operation, hydraulic pressure or lubricating grease should be replaced in a timely manner. When replacing lubricating grease, the old lubricating oil should be removed first, and the oil grooves of the bearing and bearing cover should be cleaned with gasoline. Then, the lubricating grease should be filled in the 1/2 and 2/3 spaces between the inner and outer rings of the bearing.
3. When the thermal protection of the garage door motor continuously vibrates, it is necessary to first identify the direction of the fault, whether the motor is overloaded or the protection device setting value is too low. After the fault is eliminated, it can be put into normal operation.
4. Once it is found that the vibration and noise of the garage door motor have significantly increased, it indicates that the service life of the motor bearings has reached its limit. At this time, it is necessary to check whether the radial clearance of the bearings has reached the relevant values and replace them with new motor bearings in a timely manner.
5. If the garage door motor malfunctions and must be disassembled, the rotor can be removed at both the shaft extension end and non extension end. If it is necessary to extract the rotor from the stator, attention should be paid to preventing damage to the stator winding or insulation.