1、 Electric induction glass door daily cleaning manual:
1. Clean the road surface of the door leaf to ensure that there is no waste or dust directly below the operation trajectory of the electric induction glass door. Especially, the ground slide of the fully automatic sliding door should be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner, and any stuck dirt should be cleaned with specialized tools such as medical tweezers (note: avoid scratching the track)
2. When using electric induction glass doors for cleaning services, it is necessary to first press and hold the emergency stop button switch, select a soft cloth and neutral detergent.
3. When cleaning the lighting fixtures of the electric induction glass door, please clean them 15 minutes after the lighting fixtures are turned off to prevent the laminated glass of the lights from being crushed due to cold.
4. When cleaning the automatic switches and sensing components of the electric induction glass door engine components, attention should be paid to the safety of the electrical appliances. It is strictly prohibited to use induction power during operation to carry out cleaning services.
5. When cleaning the induction recognition device and safety light sensor of the electric induction glass door, electronic monitoring and other safety devices, care should be taken to wipe them gently to prevent scratching and changing the sensing angle and area of the controller of the electric induction glass door after collision.
6. When cleaning stainless steel plates and other door frames with wrapped edges, special cleaning agents should be used as much as possible, targeting the surface layer of fluorocarbon paint and air oxidation. Do not use strong acids or alkalis for corrosion, especially in organic solvents such as benzene and toluene.
7. It is prohibited to forcefully strike or tap water to corrode the door leaf of the electric induction glass door. Standing on the door of the electric induction glass door and crawling on the cast-in-place slab or rain cover. Seal the moisture-proof and waterproof measures on the top of the door body as soon as possible to prevent damage to the electrical permeability due to moisture regain.
8. The electric induction glass door has been out of service for about three months. It is proposed to unplug the main power cord and turn off the UPS main switch. But if equipped with an emergency module, be sure to plug in the main switch power supply every three months to charge the lithium battery pack battery.